Please call 719-234-7750 during normal business hours to make an appointment for grief care after the loss of a loved one.
Focus on the Family has some great resources to help you through this painful process. To get more information, click here.
What To Do When Someone Passes Away
- If death occurs at a private residence or at accident scene Call 911 and report the death.
- Call the New Life Church Pastor on Call (719-351-0227) for pastoral ministry and helpful advice.
- If death occurs at a private home with in home hospice available, they will contact the authorities (law enforcement and other authorities).
- If death occurs at a medical facility, they will contact the appropriate agencies. The medical facility may also need to know your choice of a funeral home.
- Call relatives, if available, for moral support.
- The New Life Church Pastoral Care Ministry is available to help you coordinate and prepare for the service.