Please call 719-234-7750 during normal business hours to make an appointment for grief care after the loss of a loved one.


Focus on the Family has some great resources to help you through this painful process. To get more information, click here.

What To Do When Someone Passes Away

  1. If death occurs at a private residence or at accident scene Call 911 and report the death.
  2. Call the New Life Church Pastor on Call (719-351-0227) for pastoral ministry and helpful advice.
  3. If death occurs at a private home with in home hospice available, they will contact the authorities (law enforcement and other authorities).
  4. If death occurs at a medical facility, they will contact the appropriate agencies. The medical facility may also need to know your choice of a funeral home.
  5. Call relatives, if available, for moral support.
  6. The New Life Church Pastoral Care Ministry is available to help you coordinate and prepare for the service.

Information Packet

Download this checklist to facilitate the memorial season


Email us Here